Premuda will strive to prevent all accidents, injuries, and occupational illnesses through the active participation of every employee.
Premuda is committed to continuous efforts to identify and eliminate or manage safety risks associated with its activities.
Accordingly, Premuda’ s policy is to:
- Design and maintain facilities, establish management systems, provide training and conduct operations in a manner that safeguards people and property;
- Respond quickly, effectively and with care to emergencies or accidents resulting from its operations, in co-operation with industry organizations and authorized government agencies;
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and apply responsible standards where laws and regulations do not exist;
- Conduct and support research to extend knowledge about the safety effects of its operations, and promptly apply significant findings and, as appropriate, share them with employees, contractors, and others who might be affected;
- Stress to all employees, contractors, and others working on its behalf their responsibility and accountability for safe performance whilst at work and encourage safe behavior outside of work;
- Undertake appropriate reviews and evaluations of its operations to measure progress and to foster compliance with this policy.